What We Do
Blanchard Nephrology’s services offer medical treatment of kidney disease and high blood pressure (hypertension), using of dialysis and transplantation to treat patients with advanced, end stage kidney failure. We are dedicated to providing quality care for each and every patient. We strive to provide an intensive personalized approach to kidney care. We strongly believe that the true way to make this happen is to work in partnership with you the patient, as well as with your other Doctors, to give you all of the information you need. Our primary goals drive us in everything we do, and all our services are listed below:
- Improve and preserve kidney function.
- Slow the progression of kidney disease.
- Reduce medical complications associated with kidney disease.
Blanchard Nephrology’s vision is simply to provide the best renal care to the patients in North West Ohio. To this effect we have Nephrologists with extensive medical training from some of the best schools in their fields of practice. Our Mission is anchored on the belief of a holistic medical care that believes in the ripple effect of the care we provide to our patients, onwards to their families and friends.
- Consultative General Nephrology
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Management
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Requiring Dialysis Treatment
- Long Term Care Before and After Transplantation
- Comprehensive Evalutaion and Treatment of Hypertension
- Electrolytes and Nutrition Counseling
- Hypertensive Kidney Disease
- IgA Nephropathy
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) with Nephritis
- Essential Hypertension
- Secondary Hypertension
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Problems
- Refractory or Complicated Hypertension